Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Happy Birthday Erin! … and etc.

   Happy Birthday Erin! Hope everything turns up awesome for you! Love you so much!

   Tonight we get all the details on the upcoming Nintendo Switch, and I can’t wait! I hope that they are ready for what the internet is going to be like for this. I’m hoping to be alerted by Gamestop so I can grab a pre-order!

   Just saw the trailer for iBoy on Netflix, and I had never heard of it until now. That could be good I suppose.

   Nothing will be as good as Mark Hamil reading Trump Tweets now! I want more, if not all, of these done! Hamil is the only true Joker, and MY IDOL! I will admit though that Zapp Brannigan reading Trump is a little too funny, and fitting. Like it’s from the show even!

1 comments:

Scott Mantooth said...

being a geek, think you'll appreciate this one:

https://www.facebook.com/daizydizzy123/videos/1800695986828635/