Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Romans 8:28 - "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Friday, January 13, 2017

Incoming Switch. Can’t Wait!

   You can watch, in around 12 minutes edited, the Nintendo Switch Event from last night. I can’t wait. Yes I preordered one, and Zelda! I can’t wait for this Christmas as the new Super Mario Odyssey will be released, and this time he’s in the real world! Looks too cool! And if you were curious they’re releasing Sonic Mania on Switch too. Never thought I’d see Mario, and Sonic on the same system. This IS the future.

   It’s also awesome how Amazon is bringing 100K jobs to the US by 2018! This is great news! Way to go guys!

   I also think that the results from a new study on cannabis, showing that it does have actual medical uses, is great! Now if only the establishment could see that it has potential medical uses! There’s drug use, and drug abuse people.

   And now enjoy Bad Lip Reading – Seagulls as done in The Empire Strikes Back setting. I think it’s their best yet.

0 comments: