Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday Misc.

   I think that the possibility of a Terminator reboot sounds pretty cool actually. A fresh start might help the franchise out! I just hope they can overcome some of the potential problems they might face.

   I also think that it sounds great that Foxconn is looking at opening a factory stateside in joint with Apple. I bet this has something to do with Trump threating higher boarder taxes. That’s how this is suppose to work people! I bet they use this as a reason to raise the price of the iPhone. Even though it only cost around 300$ to manufacture.

   If you want to see the best Zombie movie of 2016 you have to watch the Japanese film I Am A Hero. It’s  great. Just be sure to find an English subtitled version. I wish I could find it on DVD. Thanks for the link to this one Erin!

1 comments:

lordspooky said...

the reboot probably won't be too bad