Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Some Interesting Misc.

   On January 22 the founder of Namco, and father of Pac-Man, died at age 91. We should all honor him, as where would we all be, gaming-wise, without Pac-Man? No where good I tell you!

   Speaking of leaving, I just saw that Peter Capaldi is leaving Doctor Who. I guess it’s time for a new doctor. This is exciting. I can’t wait!

   I don’t think I could be excited about a $2000 Windows 10 Mirror personally. To me that’s just a waste of far too much money! Silly!

   That money could go to potential ground breaking research, like the one that shows new evidence of the universe being holographic in nature. That’s amazing to think about.

   It’s also amazing to checkout the new gamma ray telescope that shows new intense black holes, and some trippy tentacle-like gamma projections from the other side of our Sun! Woah!

0 comments: