Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Romans 8:28 - "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Mid-Week Misc.

   Just saw that Star Wars: Battlefront 2 will have the much requested story mode that was missing from the first one. I wish I never bought that first one.

   Now that I’ve read more about the Morrowind expansion I can understand the price. It includes the base ESO, and all of Morrowind with a new class, and new pvp battlegrounds. Now I’m really temped.

   I know I’ll be tempted to sign up for CBS All access once Star Trek: Discovery is up, and on it. They finally stared production now, but there’s still no release date.

   There’s also no release date for when the beta of Comcast on Roku will be finished. This is rather interesting, and depending on how that plays out, I might just have to buy a Roku box!

   And yes, a new DUNE is coming. Can’t wait!

2 comments:

Scott Mantooth said...

if you appreciate really, really nice looking playing cards used for magic,
check out this deck: http://www.ellusionist.com/ghost-deck-legacy-edition.html? lots of really nice decks at this site...already have a nice collection, and this is set is very desirable.

Anthony Clark said...

Those are awesome cards! Great find man!