Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Even More Misc.

   There’s a new Captain cast for Star Trek, and I can’t wait for this new series to start up. Thanks for the link Scott!

   I also can’t wait for Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Video on the Switch to get released! Once that happens I can decommission my Wii U.

   And this 340 year old smart lock is just amazing! I would never decommission one of these! That’s just pure style, and class!

   Speaking of top class, and pure awesome you just can’t beat this fan comic of batman being a Timelord. It makes sense if you think about it. And The Joker HAS to be The Master! You’re right Dellom.

0 comments: