Margrave's Links
Psalm 119:165 - “Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.“

Sunday, March 26, 2023

D4 - Heaven or Hell ?

   Diablo 4 Open Beta has been this weekend, and I've been playing the 'Hell' out of it like many others. The queue times have been bad, and it just confuses me as they've been making games like this for decades now, they should know better by now!
   Is it good though? Yes. If you like the Diablo series then you should love this one just the same even with it's little tweak differences. Some people feel that it's like a mmo-lite game since you can see other players in the open world, but that really doesn't bother me. I can ignore people online just like I do in real life.
   Which class is the best you ask? Well it really does come down to what type of gameplay to you prefer; however, with this game it also feels like how hard to you want it to play? You can even pick 'Hardcore' at character creation to play the game where your character will be deleted upon death! Some people really like that it seems.
   I've tried all of the classes out now, and from my opinion this would be how I would rank them overall:

1.) Necromancer - Undead army
2.) Sorcerer - Chain Lightning
3.) Rogue - Archery and Traps
4.) Barbarian - Large weapons, and Armor
5.) Druid - Shapeshifting!

   I'm sure that this will most likely change before release on 6/6/2023.

0 comments: