Margrave's Links
Psalm 119:165 - “Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.“

Monday, September 4, 2023

MISC

   If you haven't heard of this yet you've got to chekout the Lenovo Legion Go as it looks amazing. A portable gaming laptop in a Switch like shell is just amazing! That $699 price is a bit much though.\

   The latest Loki Season 2 Trailer looks great! I can't wait for October 6th for it to be released!

   I'm happy to see that Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 is still going to happen. I loved the first one. I'm concerned that it's now been given to the studio that did Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs though as that wasn't as good as it should have been. The newly released Announcement Trailer does look good, but I fear that's it all pre-rendered though.

0 comments: