Margrave's Links
Psalm 119:165 - “Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.“

Friday, July 5, 2024

In Other News . . .

   Plumbing issues for the previous two days has been very much NOT fun. Thanks to God, and Steve Varnell it should be fine now. I hate plumbing. I'm not good with it at all.

   I just found out that FireFox now supports using CSS to customize tbe appearance of the browser. Tnis is just awesome! You can now control exactly how your tabs looks, where they appear in relation to tbe address bar, and more!

   I added a link to a collection of CSS files for FireFox on the left of this site. My personal favorite so far is this Edge-frfox. I love how the tabs look in this one. I also love to use this Microsoft Office - Dark Gray theme with that CSS for the colors it's using. I also love the Microsoft Edge Morning fog theme!

0 comments: