Well someone over on the EQL sub-reddit has made an attempt at a 4K friendly UI mod. I've tried it out, and it works pretty well. I'm excited to see if anyone else can make some of mods for the UI. I would love to see some skins show up for it too!
I also agree with THIS VIDEO leveling plan. For levels 1 to 20 just keep killing in Befallen, then for 20 to 30 head to Upper Guk, and then finish up 30 to 50 in Lower Guk. Pretty plain and simple.
I think one of my favorite things about EQL has to be changing classes so easily. Makes me think about how WoW kind of has that too in the Driud class. I do have one of those. Hmmm.
It does worry me that a recent published article shows that popular sugar substitutes effect memory, and possibly speed up brain aging! That's terrible news! The only one that doesn't is named Tagatose, which I had never heard of before this article.
Sunday, July 19, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment